Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and FT.... Next: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures....

Re: [GZG] Gurkhas get to stay in the UK + bonus Pirates!

From: Stephen Cooke <s.cooke1@h...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:04:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gurkhas get to stay in the UK + bonus Pirates!

Tom B wrote:
> Just an interesting news piece I happened across:
>
> http://news.scotsman.com/uk/Gurkhas-win-battle-to-stay.4544386.jp

<snip>

They are very, very good and have served with distinction and honour for

decades.  All I can say is our governments behaviour has been despicable

and pathetic, as usual.  At least the courts may finally make them see
sense.

Stephen

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and FT.... Next: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures....