Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures....

Re: [GZG] bonus for scenario fodder - Pirates

From: Doc <docagren@a...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 11:31:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] bonus for scenario fodder - Pirates

Has anyone used pirates in a campaign setting?	I know they need some
sort of basing.

I trying to set  up a Small pirate fleet (3 Free Traders (lt gunship/
boarding craft), 1 Lt Freighter (cargo hauler, Ex Crew spacing), 1
Heavy Freighter (converted into carrier and also better armored as the
command ship, and a old Lt. Cruiser as their warship

     DOC Agren
In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who
have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.
    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

"I'm a Member of Red Sox Nation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abc3CevHgms

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:52:09 -0400
From: "Tom B"
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601116&sid=aLdKkAspo_EA&refer=a
frica
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/699351d8-8ec5-11dd-946c-0000779fd18c.html

Kind of reminds me of stories of the Barbary Pirates before they got
their
hash settled for them by annoying the wrong people. There has to be
some FT
and SG/FMAS scenarios in this kind of stuff.

TomB
--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead."  --  Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures....