Prev: [GZG] The new 15mm figures.... Next: Re: [GZG] Vinegar

Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:01:20 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

G'day,

1) Yes it was DS and they looked fine, but Derek has a Tau 40K army and
they look fine next to his NSL too in 25mm (because they're all
unconventional sweeping lines etc like St^3 Jon said)

2) I wish I was getting paid enough to afford to buy direct, but as I'm
too attached to my first, second or third borns to sell their souls to
the devil for the $ required for that all out Tau is second/third/e-bay
hand (except one pack of Tau forgeworld drones) so not that expensive if
you're prepared to take what you can get (thankfully they have painted
up nicely regardless) ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: [GZG] The new 15mm figures.... Next: Re: [GZG] Vinegar