Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] Independent Characters (SGII)

Re: [GZG] Independent Characters (SGII)

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:33:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Independent Characters (SGII)

saw your LT?  Sheesh...ours was buried neck deep in the FDC and we
had the PSgt breathing down our necks 24/7.  That's arty though.

[TomB] Reserve infantry unit in a university town. We had a surplus of
junior ossifers. We did see our section commanders and the platoon
warrant
more regularly, but the LT was fairly present. Leg infantry, so he if he
doesn't keep up, he's no longer part of unit cohesion! :0)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] Independent Characters (SGII)