Prev: Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods.....

From: cqin@e...
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:28:49 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods.....

> G'day,
>
>> Most of the stories involving Coke are urban legends...
>
> Its a wonderful jewellery cleaner... a tip given to me by a jeweller.
>
> Beth

Coke seems to have many of the cleaning properties of vinegar, (due to
acid content?) but is not as strong smelling.

I think the "urban legends" he's talking about involve things like nails
or teeth dissolving in Coke.  That's rather silly, since Coke definitely
has nowhere near the acid content of say, the human stomach.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?