Prev: Re: [GZG] New GZG 15mm stuff - images up! Next: Re: [GZG] New GZG 15mm stuff - images up!

Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

From: "Ryan Fisk" <ryan.fisk@g...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:55:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:59 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
> If a mini (say, a vehicle or starship) is described as belonging to a
> specific power or faction in a specific game system, is that going to
> make you any less likely to use it with a different force or in a
> different game system than if that same mini was described in very
> generic terms?

If I buy a mini, I get to use it any way I want, and if someone
doesn't like that they don't have to play with me.  So I don't really
care what they are called or what the fluff says.  I love that there
is fluff, but it's still all just fluff to me.

However, unlike Allan, I love walkers, more is better.

I'm here more for the rules.  Even if you stopped making the wonderful
mini's I'd still be here for the rules.

--
Ryan Fisk

Prev: Re: [GZG] New GZG 15mm stuff - images up! Next: Re: [GZG] New GZG 15mm stuff - images up!