Prev: [GZG] Fwd: [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon! - Post to main list? Next: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

[GZG] New GZG 15mm stuff - images up!

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:01:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [GZG] New GZG 15mm stuff - images up!

Hi All,

Jon was kind enough to send me some images of the new 15mm stuff, and as
usual, the stuff is just freakin' beeee-oootiful.  I'm guessing if I
want some of the those bulldogs in 6mm, which I do, I need to get
sculpting...

Anyway, you can view images on my gzg images page:

http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/gzgpics

Individual models are not labeled by product number, but if you click on
the link, the image name should ID them correctly.

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University