Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods.....

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 07:13:23 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods.....

l, if Coke can clean toilets, and the acids eat up a steak off the bone,

maybe I will give it a shot at pain removing	LOL
And just think, all those wonderful uses for coke, and we drink the
stuff???
Makes you want to know what your insides look like huh? Maybe something
marine tossing a frag grenade inside an APC fully loaded
of already insured bleeding troops??

Vince

In a message dated 9/27/2008 7:04:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jon@gzg.com
writes:

>Just  out of curiosity....  Now that I know there are all of these
>other formulations of Mt Dew out there....  (w/o caffeine....
> That's just Wrong!)
>
>Anyone ever use the stuff for	removing paint from miniatures?
>

>I have considered using  Coke for it, after all if it wasn't
>"foodstuff" it would be classified  as hazardous.

Well, Coke works great as a toilet cleaner... (used  neat, NOT after
you've drunk it....)  ;-)

Jon  (GZG)

challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information,
tips and
calculators.	  (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)