Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:16:16 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

>On Tue, September 23, 2008 11:55, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  We've got a LOT of new stuff - FT starships and 15mm Stargrunt
>>  figures and vehicles* - coming out in a few weeks, but they are not
>>  quite ready yet (we'll be putting out some pre-release teaser shots
>>  as they come out of the master moulds).
>
>Is there any new 25mm (or even 6mm) planned?

Sorry, nothing planned for 25mm right now, though a few more 6mm are
possible after we've done this batch of FT and 15mm.

We'll have to get you into 15mm, the One True Scale.... come on over,
we have cookies.....  ;-)

>Are you going to be at Warfare this year? (which is nicely timed
>to miss out on all these offers anyway, but I prefer to buy at
>a show if possible).

Yes, we'll be at Warfare, and up at Leeds  for FIASCO at the
Armouries. The reason we've timed the offer this way, of course, is
so that we (hopefully) get some improved cashflow now when we don't
have to prepare for a show for a few weeks.

>Any progress on the short flight stands? :-)

OK, OK, I'll do the frakking things.....  ;-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)