Prev: [GZG] GZG-Aliens list Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 13

Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:42:24 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008, Mike Stanczyk wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Sep 2008, Tom B wrote:
>
>> 4. I'd love to help out Mike by making a 'how to drybrush video' or
>> picture series. If anyone wishes to do up some pics of a stage by
>> stage, I can put them into a nice article with attribution on
>> stargrunt.ca.
>
> Well, I'll give you some pictures anyway.   The weather here in
Colorado
> has gone chilly early so I had to run out and primer coat some of the
> practice minis in a hurry today.   I'll get pictures of the primer
coated
> minis before I start.  I'll also get pictures of one of the other
unprimered
> minis.

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj62/mike_stanczyk/second%20paint/

The unprimered minis are different models from the same series.

Should I start my practice drybrushing with the mini on the sprue or
should
I assemble them first?

Mike

Prev: [GZG] GZG-Aliens list Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 13