Prev: Re: [GZG] IJN Miniatures Next: [GZG] GZG-Aliens list

Re: [GZG] IJN Miniatures

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 08:52:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] IJN Miniatures

Roger Gerrish wrote on 09/08/2008 06:23:08 AM:

> --- On Wed, 3/9/08, VinsFullThrust@aol.com <VinsFullThrust@aol.com>
wrote:
> From: VinsFullThrust@aol.com <VinsFullThrust@aol.com>
> Subject: [GZG] IJN Miniatures
> To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
> Date: Wednesday, 3 September, 2008, 8:16 PM

> Anyone have any pictures of non-painted japanese ships?
>
> The IJN Playtest page http://ijsf.firedrake.org/  has B&W pics of
> the majority of the Japanese Starships

A link which is on the page just prior to the one Dean'd given for the
piccies on his site. ;->=
  http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm

Star Ranger wrote on 09/03/2008 06:13:33 PM:

> > Anyone have any pictures of non-painted japanese ships?
>
> I have the original pics Jon did of the Japanese ships at the bottom
of
this
> page:
> http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust2.htm
>
> The GZG store is missing most of these pictures.
>
> My Japanese fleet is also currently primed white and has been waiting
for
> final paid job for a year now.

Good reminder for those who want a look at all the various
newer-in-testing
fleets. You'll find links to the IJN, Islamic Fed, New Israeli, Oceanic
Union, Out-Rim Coalition, UN, and new Kra'Vak fleet units.

Don't forget to send/post those AARs!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] IJN Miniatures Next: [GZG] GZG-Aliens list