Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Working with Balsa

[GZG] Working with Balsa

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:18:54 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Working with Balsa

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_2860_1220811534_2

lo all,

I am reaching out to the group for some help with using balsa some
custom ships I'm doing. I am having a problem in the finishing because
invariably there is a wood grain that shows through the paint. Is there
a way to effectively seal the finish model that will allow me to give my
completed models a smooth finish. I am trying to avoid switching to
plastic card and such as I find it difficult to work with and less
versatile than balsa, not to mention more expensive.

Thanks,

Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Working with Balsa