Prev: Re: [GZG] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff! - Scout Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Reminder - last day of Summer Deal!

Re: [GZG] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff! - Scout

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:58:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff! - Scout

I'd buy that.

Personally, the RSTA portion of the fight is the most interesting to
me, and in my understanding of the likely course of military
developments, the most interesting to game.

John

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 11:46 AM, K.H.Ranitzsch
<kh.ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:
>>>5) Scout/Recce Turret: Jon? :0)
>>

>> What armament?
>
> - A light gun for self-defence
> - A sensor mast with periscopes, thermal imager or similar, for an
> example see the Fennek:
> http://www.pzaufkl.de/images/fennek-isaf.jpg
> - Communication antennae
> - perhaps a catapult launcher for small recce drones
> - Extra fuel tanks and stowage boxes for long-range operations
>
> Greetings
> Karl Heinz

and again. We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff! - Scout Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Reminder - last day of Summer Deal!