Prev: Re: [GZG] Subject: [OFFICIAL] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] US Ban of Lead in Toys

[GZG] US Ban of Lead in Toys

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:53:39 -0400
Subject: [GZG] US Ban of Lead in Toys

Hi all.

Was reading this on msnbc:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26199580/

I'm curious how this affects the miniatures industry.  I understand that
for the most part, miniatures aren't using lead, but I thought I saw
another article (that I don't have handy...) off of theminiaturespage
that said one of the main companies was bringing back a lead alloy to
try avoiding the high price of tin.  (I think it was Reaper, but can't
remember.)  I figured if it takes off for them, other companies may
switch to it.

Any word from those that know more?

Thanks.

Mike Hudak
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Subject: [OFFICIAL] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] US Ban of Lead in Toys