Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs! Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:57:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

> Doug Evans wrote:
> > Just to be sure you're aware of resources, please note Indy's
unofficial
> > lists at

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/full-thrust.html<http://www.bcpl.n
et/%7Eindy/full-thrust/full-thrust.html>
> > in

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/ft-classes.html<http://www.bcpl.ne
t/%7Eindy/full-thrust/ft-classes.html>
> > which may require the Wayback machine VERY soon, as it's a couple of
> weeks
> > past the site closing deadline he mentions.
> >

> Now at http://indy-adventures.net/full-thrust/full-thrust.html

Yep, moved everything "www.bcpl.net" over to "indy-adventures.net".
Nothing
lost. May take Google some time to find everything again (I have no idea
who
or how many people have links to my old pages but hopefully this will
let
some know to update :-) ).  The files above need some more updating. But
work as a good starting point. :-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs! Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names