Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs!

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 06:46:24 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs!

models looks very nice, but I always wonder about the rear mounted
turrets for APCs. Don't the turret fittings , seats gunners feet etc,
get in the way of the troop compartment.
I thought the design of the LAV and the Bradley with the turret up front
made good sense to have a fighting compartment with the vehicle crew in
the front part of the vehicle and a troop compartment module in the
rear.
Then your troop compartment module becomes the command area, enginering
space, medical ambulance bay etc in all the variations of the family.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs!