Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] SFB to Full Thrust conversions [sec=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] SFB to Full Thrust conversions [sec=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] [FT] SFB to Full Thrust conversions [sec=PERSONAL]

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:28:04 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] SFB to Full Thrust conversions [sec=PERSONAL]

of our players made up a Starfleet fleet in our FT campaigns. Pretty
similar to what you came up with except we used regenerating armour as
shields to reflect the fact that shields can get better during a battle.
I assume that the plasma bolt attacks one targt within 6mu otherwise a
"place before moving weapon" with no attack range would be almost
useless. Plasma bolts might also be represented by Salvo missiles.
I thought that the disruptor degraded shields first, whereas you have it
bypassing most of the shielding ant going directly to the hull by
chosing a Kgun.
Did you mean this?
Phaser1 = B-3
Phaser2 = B-2
Phaser3 = B-1
or this
Phaser1 = B-1
Phaser2 = B-2
Phaser3 = B-3
Which seems to fit better with the rest of the entries.