Prev: Re: [GZG] FoW, Shows and Aimless Gamers Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Summer Special Offer Time! :-)

Re: [GZG] FoW, Shows and Aimless Gamers

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:48:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] FoW, Shows and Aimless Gamers

isn't all that expensive. They are more expensive than Old Glory or
Peter Pig, but not by too much. They also do not sell in huge bulk lots
like
Old Glory. But instead of starting another "who is better" argument,
I'll
point out a few nice things about Battlefront/FOW.

1)	Lots of people play it. Always a plus.

2)	The figures are still a great value. Not talking price along
here,
but value. For $40-45 you can get 5 medium tanks. Not bad. And only
about a
buck a tank more than Old Glory (non-sale price).

3)	The hobby is well-supported by the company - hobby articles,
unofficial lists, historical articles, fun/funny projects,
panting/modeling
tips, tournaments, leagues, etc.

4)	You do NOT have to use Battlefront figures or play in 15mm if
your
group would rather play in another scale.

Just an opinion/observation that has nothing to do with GZG, but I am at
that point in my gaming "career" where I feel obligated to share what I
have
learned.

Now, how about that great Kra'Vak conspiracy cooked up by the UN?

-Eli