Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6? Next: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

[GZG] [FT] Campaign battles scoring

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:52:04 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Campaign battles scoring

I was curious if anyone is using a point system, and if it takes into
account ship costs.

As I'd like to have this a non-ship building campaign for the original
four
majors, the kind of operation that's fought with what you brought with
you,
a quick and dirty system follows. Hull repair occurs between battle
turns
at bases, assuming the wounded ships can make it home. I'm particularly
interested in thoughts on this part of the point structure.

I've not pinned down the values of the objectives, except that there'll
be
nine, low, middle, and high value, distributed at four, three, and two
of
each, respectively; suggestions appreciated.

Points:

- Hull damage to your ships at end of game

+Opponents ships' hull damage during game (2x for historical enemies)

+Opponents ships' full value if destroyed (minus previous damaged hull
pts.)

+Occupied target's values (L - low, M - medium, H - high) (Particular
ships
3 turns in system)

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6? Next: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?