Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6? Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:53:22 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

We can't get rid of him. He's a friend and kind of stuck with him. We
simply
make fun of him and mock him for his whining. It works out for all
parties.
He gets to whine and we get to make him feel like an ass for doing so
and
for not listening to the countless times we have pointed out the
obvious.

-Eli