Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6? Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] Troop potential

From: docagren@a...
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:53:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

My answer for what to do with your clones, is
A, not to have them as the whole army, but just a part, maybe 50%
and B: Preprogram the Clones to die "early".  I'm in GURPS game where
my version of could be "CBT Clan Elementals", bodies start to breakdown
about age 37 and the clones are 99.9% sterile

In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who
have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.
    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@gmail.com>
On 7/28/08, John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Even without the use of transhuman genetics, is a clone soldier grown
in a
> lab a human member of society or are they a smart bio weapon? What
happens
> to such weapons when you are not at war, do you just pop them in a
suspended
> animation bunker and thaw them out the next time you need them?

More importantly, as an issue of long-term stability, what do you do
when your military is composed of clone soldiers grown in labs, and
they tell you to go fuck yourself, not only are they NOT climbing back
in the suspended animation bunker, they are going to take over your
country, so you'd better hop to and bring them some good whiskey, a
bevy of concubines, and a microphone so they can inform the populace
of the change in political administration
s?

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6? Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential