Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining Next: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

Re: [GZG] Troop potential

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:29:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_1767_1217276940_2

found it very odd in the prequels that even Obi Wan seemed to buy into
the disposable trooper idea. That seemed very un-Jedi to me. He makes a
couple of remarks to Annikan about not helping clones who are in trouble
because they are doing their job. I read this as don't waste your time,
they are supposed to die.

-Eli

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz>