Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] Troop potential

From: "Robyn Stott" <rodstott@a...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:52:59 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

And there is always the case of missing items from various armories sold
old
off to various underworld figures, or souvenireed by 'collectors' and
then
getting stolen and modified.

One of the big things lately in Australia was missing Rocket Launchers
being
sold off to some underworld figures.

Robyn Stott