Prev: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, - Geo knowledge

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:10:42 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, - Geo knowledge

ay,

Not sure how Australia would go in that poll, especially these days, but
at least when I was in high school we had a geography teacher who hedged
his bets on who was going to win the cold war - we learnt Australian
states/capitals and then because we aren't a superpower we learnt the US
and USSR states and capitals (thereby indicating that yes I was in high
school 20+ years ago).

Cheers

Beth

Prev: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential