Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, was Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS! Next: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, was Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

From: "Owen Glover" <oglover@b...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:18:39 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, was Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

So Robert,

If I say "Fuck You" will you respond in a considerate, non-personal way?

How many people on the list consider directed abuse acceptable?

And I don't think that anyone was "pissing" on anyone's attitudes??? In
any
case the GZG offer was on British as well as American forces so why
didn't
you include "pissing on British and Amarecian attitudes"???

Jon's choice to offer a special to anyone he wishes and in any case
there
isn't an easy address to send to a lot of other services anyway...

Can we just leave this off the list?

My last word, but I guess that gives you a free slug at me now.

BTW I'm also an Australian (and nearly 20 years infantry service under
my
belt) and although I didn't agree with the original sniping only decided
comment when it did get abusive.