Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: threshold checks should be high! Next: Re: [GZG] Tasteful jokes Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO and other deployed TROOPS!

Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:27:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

Allan wrote:
> I'm running four sessions of This Favored Land. This is the
> roleplaying supplement I wrote for Arc Dream's _Wild Talents_ RPG.
> With some luck, it will be published in time for GenCon. All my games,
> except Sunday's, are from 1 to 5, so I'll have evenings and mornings
> free to do something else.

Interesting, a Civil War supplement for a WWII Superhero RPG?

We should be around in the evenings, 2nd floor just east of the dealers
hall, in the hallways outside of Rooms 211 (Thurs and Fri) or 212 (Sat).
Just look for the M Collective banner.

Allan, have you been to a GenCon in Indianapolis?  It was a long time
ago
that I used your Revlon fleet in a list game back in Milwaukee.

And Indy, yes I will be taking pictures plus I should have SSDs up for
my
Sci-Fi Crossover game including the Borg Cube and all associated rules
(the
Borg will be using a highly modified set of Sa-Vasku rules and get a
single
mass 1400 cube).

And for those of you who remember Schoon (Sean Schoonmaker) from this
list,
he is also supposed to be attending GenCon.  He was there last year too
but
I never ran into him.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com