Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS! Next: [GZG] Tasteful jokes Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO and other deployed TROOPS!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:29:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

Noted.

That's also pretty damn funny.	It's funny how people will say things to

each other in the modern office that they'd never say to each other
elsewhere, reminds me of this exchange from "Office Space"

*Peter Gibbons <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0515296/>*: Let me ask you
something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well,

does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the
Mondays'?
*Lawrence <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0046033/>*: No. No, man. Shit, no,

man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that,
man.

I lived in Buffalo, NY for 5 years and the people there were a bit like
Canadians in attitude. Fairly polite by New York State standards, but
don't push them too far...

-Mark