Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: threshold checks should be high! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:35:09 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

m.

That's two special offers for the middle part of North America without
any
reference to the Northern part. I don't begrudge my USAian friends their
due. Celebrating Independence Day with a sale was a fine idea. So is
this
offer to the troops.

But I was a little miffed when Canada Day (July 1st) wasn't worthy of
notice. Now I'm a bit more miffed that Canadian military gamers aren't
worthy of support - we're doing our bit in Afghanistan's hotter regions
alongside the British and Americans.

I'm beginning to feel like Jon just doesn't love us anymore.

I'm not specifically bemoaning that I can't get some loot for a fellow
gamer
- my friends in the forces are between overseas tours, the next one
scheduled to rotate in as a liaison between the Provincial
Reconstruction
Team and the main forces later this year in Afghanistan. But I am a bit
annoyed that the only people that seem to get any notice in North
America
are our southern neighbours.

And the Queen of England, Scotland and Wales is still OUR head of state!
WE
didn't dump all the tea in the harbour and send the English packing...

TomB
True, North, Strong and Inconsequent

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine