Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 88 Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 88

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 08:55:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 88

Stephen Cooke wrote on 07/20/2008 08:37:27 AM:

> Doug Evans wrote:
> >
> > MD wrote on 07/19/2008 05:29:06 PM:
> >

> >> <<<in ISW3, against the equally genocidal Rigellians>>>
> >>
> >> Was there a book written about the Rigellian war? Or was it
included
> >> in one of the TFG scenario books for Starfire instead?

***snippage***

> It was the expanded on in the Starfire 3rd Edition scenario book The
> Stars at War.  More stuff and between battles fluff.	No actual book,
> i.e. novel, though

Thanks, Stephen! I was thinking it was something like that. Now that you
mention it, that was the reason I got so excited the first time I heard
about Stars At War; wish I had recalled that when Indy brought up SAW
II.

Maybe we can have hopes for a Stars At War III, er, IV? Nah, as it
seemed
there was some reason Weber wasn't visiting the original fluff, in
spite,
if I understand right, of him doing much of the expansion of it for
later
additions. Pity...

Wait, if Exodus ISN'T SAW III, then it would have to be coupled with
another book for III, right?

Damn, deluding myself again.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 88 Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)