Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier) Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:38:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

Eric,

I found all 'preachy', but have to admit, I couldn't finish
Insurrection,
while I couldn't put Crusade or the bug wars down.

Still, it would be neat to see Alkeda Dawn and Gorm-Khanate War
generated
into stories. It would be interesting to see how they'd develop without
the
crutch of cardboard duplicitous human politicians and industrialists.
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier) Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)