Prev: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:56:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

> In Death Ground and Shiva Option I read, yes. I saw Exodus in the book
store
> yesterday, and saw on the inside jacket mentioned "also in this
series"
both
> Stars At War and Stars At War II. Wondered if they were different/new
stories.

The Stars At War books are just the other Weber/White Starfire universe
books re-released as 2 volumes instead of 4.

I picked up Exodus in hardcover months ago but have not read it yet.
Those
who have read it say it is by far not as good as the others and it is
frustrating because it is just half a story so there has to be a sequel
coming.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)