Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier) Next: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:11:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier)

> Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Is Stars At War just a retitling of In
Death
> Ground/The Shiva Option?
>
> Read those quite awhile ago...

In Death Ground and Shiva Option I read, yes. I saw Exodus in the book
store
yesterday, and saw on the inside jacket mentioned "also in this series"
both
Stars At War and Stars At War II. Wondered if they were different/new
stories.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Books (Weber/White/Meier) Next: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS