Prev: [GZG] Subject: Re: What are the pitfalls of standardised forces? Next: Re: [GZG] Subject: Re: What are the pitfalls of standardised forces?

[GZG] [OT] Re: GW

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:17:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Re: GW

I bought the Great War book
from Warhammer Historical Wargames at Bovington and we were laughing
about it
last night, the Warhammer 40K system is already pre adapted for Great
War style
gaming! Very pretty though.

One of our group, the GW fanboy
turned up on Friday night with his new edition of the rules, in a dinky
little
tin box that could not be opened without loosing a nail. More, weirdly
illustrated fluff than ever before and quite possibly more pages in it
than in
everything GZG has ever published put together.

Michael

"It is by my order and for the good of the state that
the bearer has done what has been done."
Cardinal Richelieu, in The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas