Prev: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Ken Hall <khall39@y...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:24:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

enjoyed BT and Mechwarrior the times I played, but fire control
(apparently inferior to what is available to us in direct fire) bugged
me. Suppose the game woulda been really bloody if it had been up to
scratch.

  Best,
  Ken

Damo <damosan@gmail.com> wrote:

On Jul 8, 2008, at 7:53 PM, Eli Arndt wrote:

> Ditto on the enjoyed it until The Clans. The game at that time felt
> very
> much like Dune with a bit of a grittier feel but with giant robot
> combat. I
> was never a huge fan of the mechanics of the game, but played it
> religiously
> for years with a huge group of friends. The politics and
> personalities of
> the Inner Sphere we always a lot more interesting than The Clans.

Agree 100%. We played LOTS of BT and Mechwarrior typically running
tank companys -- the boys didn't get paid as much as the glory
hunting 'mech drivers but there was always work...

Lots of great fun building the initial reduced company up to a
battalion of vehicles...only to have them smoked due to bad intel. :)

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations