Prev: Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!) Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:04:49 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_27374_1215619489_2

l, if you want to glance over my comment like that, sure. But my comment
wasn't that GW wasn't the only one doing it but that they did do it.
Also, there is a big difference between extensive use of yours bits
collection and the inclusion of custom made parts only attainable if you
happen to work in the miniatures industry.

-Eli

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz>