Prev: Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!) Next: Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:25:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

e people on one of the 15mm yahoo group lists was complaining that the
Maryland distributor was not shipping things, and the HoTT guys couldn't
get
ahold of the Maryland guy. I toyed with stopping by his house to see if
he's
still alive  (since there's a climbing area not terribly far from there
;-)
) but haven't yet.

Mk