Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] SG2 WW2 conversion (Allan Goodall)

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:06:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG2 WW2 conversion (Allan Goodall)

re seems to be a moderate amount of interest, so I will start putting
together my WW2 conversion notes. I have done many of the small arms and
have a few other thoughts as well, but only the vehicles I needed at the
time (vehicles are more of a 'feel' thing).

I'm quite busy this week (every night and the weekend) but I'll start
working on it in the background. I'll announce when I've got something
postable.

T.

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!