Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Gaming Interests (was Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: paul@o...
Date: 07 Jul 2008 10:22:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

> The essential problem is that none of the GW crew has either military
> experience nor any real education on the subject, so they don't
> understand what's silly and what's not.

That's a ridiculous statement to make, unless you've personally talked
each and every employee at GW.

But more importantly, you're presuming they are trying to make GW into a

realistic military simulation, which they quite specifically are not.

-P.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Gaming Interests (was Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)