Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: [GZG] SG2-WW2

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@t...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 13:19:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

John Atkinson wrote:
> Hehe. . . 45 tons, gauss cannon, hovercraft, maxed out front armor.
> Some people stopped playing Battletech with me.
>
> Is Laserburn still available?
>
> John
>
> On 7/7/08, Adrian1 <al.ll@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

I tended to do "campaign" games (they weren't done on a normal map but
on a DMB type map - connected squares indicating battlefield types).
You set yur armies up at the beginning of the campagin on each of the
"battlefields".  At the end of each battle a die was rolled to see the
supply situation.  I quickly decided that having ammo dependant weapons
was bad.  Besides, I played with the early Edition Battletech.	The only

gauss gun weighed more than the rest of the vehicle and had 8 shots.

I don't even know if TTG is still around.  I have a full set of
Laserburn as well as the fantasy alternative "Reaper".

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: [GZG] SG2-WW2