Prev: Re: [GZG] IJN Model Pics? Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@t...>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 21:43:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

ends what type of game you want.  If you want to be able to take out
an MBT with a sword then WH40K.  If you want a certain degree of realism

then something more wargame, less toygame.

Personally, I like the WH40K background and may (just may) buy a source
book but I would never buy the rules because I just don't like that
style of play - far to many heroes, dice and randomness.

Fred Kiesche wrote:
> Some friends are trying to get me hooked on WarHamster 40K. I've heard

> that the road to that game leads to financial ruin. Anybody recomend
> the game?
>
> F.P. Kiesche III
> "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
> scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
> with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging
> at TexasBestGrok <http://texasbestgrok.mu.nu/>!

02/07/2008 08:05

Prev: Re: [GZG] IJN Model Pics? Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!