Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 00:23:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

wrote:

> >>There's no version of carboard cutouts for any 3d figure wargame
that I
> >>know of.
>
> >Just for laughs, take a look at the original WarHammer Fantasy box
which

> came complete with cardboard cut-out figures for the intro scenario...
:-)

> >But of course you will disregard that example since GW stopped doing
that
> >many editions ago <shrug>
>
> My what a hornet's nest...
>
> I think this is a great example..

I believe Oerjan mentioned that because of your dismissing response to
my
example from FT2.

And if you think this has been a hornet's nest, you haven't been around
the
'net much. This has been a pretty sane and civil discussion, even though
it
has seriously gotten off of the initial posted inquiry. :-/

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!