Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 08:29:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

>> There's no version of carboard cutouts for any 3d figure wargame that
>> know of. If you want to use carboard counters it's a large scale
>> boardgame.

Damn, I'm getting so dependent on spell check I missed the whole
'carboard'
missing D til just now. Oh, and yes, I know, 'til' isn't a word. To
spell
check...

Anyway, FASA's Renegade Legion series had boxes for ships, fighters, and
grav tanks; Cardboard Heroes are still available, I think, from Steve
Jackson Games for Trav use.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!