Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...? Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 00:02:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_24093_1215043355_2

t is the problem with GW games in general. There are really no widely
accepted alternatives. I would say, ask you friends if they mind you
using proxy figures. If they say yes, then you are golden. If they take
exception to that, then not much you can do.

-Eli

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@webtv.net>

Is there a CHEAPER version of WarHammer 40K?  I remember there was a
Napolionic Era game where the pieces are not painted minitures but long
cardboard counters representing unit battlelines.  Could there be a
series of cardboard counters that could used in place of the expensive
minitures?
JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@yahoo.com>
Some friends are trying to get me hooked on WarHamster 40K. I've heard
that the road to that game leads to financial ruin. Anybody recomend the
game?

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
TexasBestGrok!

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...? Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!