Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops! Next: [GZG] I'm Back!

Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 06:47:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

Still available, though your search should probably be for 'Pegasus
Hobbies'. I believe they are actually made in Russia by a company that
is
something like 'Techno', and imported into the US by ICM. I think one of
our store's distributors could only get the Power Plant, the smaller
version of the Chemical plant.

They also did the Platformer and Hexagon construction kits, which I
think
could be used with the Chemical/Power Plant kits to create smashing VSF
constructs, and a weird mecha/40K/wastelands game....

Actually, if he's using two litre bottles, he could probable more use
the
Platformer and Hexagon type sets to 'plate' the outsides.

I'm going just the opposite direction: I've been trying for some time to
work up a ST DS9 scenario using micromachines, and am perfectly happy to
use the Space Dock, same size as the ships, as a station in the Dominion
War.

The_Beast

PS Sorry to all about the 3l 31 confusion; new glasses and all that.