Prev: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:02:46 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

Now available, four new packs of 15mm SF - a second pack of Colonial
Security Cops in caps, and THREE different packs of ARMED
civilians/colonists! A wide mix of urban and "outback" clothing (some
very SF-Western style, with a couple of Very Big Hats), and a varied
assortment of weapons - pistols, carbines, shotguns, hunting rifles
and more. Great for RPG character figures and survivalist types
(zombie hunting anyone?) as well as for making up stands of armed
colonists to repel the slavering bug hordes... or maybe just get
eaten.

SG15-V6 Colonial Security (Cops) pack 2 (8 figs)	£2.50
SG15-V7 Armed Civilians/Colonists pack A (8 figs)	£2.50
SG15-V8 Armed Civilians/Colonists pack B (8 figs)	£2.50
SG15-V9 Armed Civilians/Colonists pack C (8 figs)	£2.50

All OUT NOW, they should be up on the webstore soon with pics, as
well as on TMP in a day or so.

We promised a little special offer to launch these new packs, and so
everyone who buys ALL FOUR NEW PACKS from now until 12 midnight (UK
time) on Sunday 6th July will get an extra FREE pack of 15mm figures
(our choice, but definitely something useful) in their order. If you
buy multiples of the new packs, we'll give you multiple freebies!

More to follow!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!