Prev: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas Next: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas

Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:50:15 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas

>  >Saving icons as PNG (or similar bitmap) files would be easy,
>>but I'd need to know what resolution (72 dpi? 96 dpi?)
>>first. Or would people prefer Illustrator or EPS?
>
>SVG? That's dead easy to convert programmatically to bitmap form.

And Illustrator says it can save to that format.

OK, the next week or so I'll draw SSDs and build up
a collection of the most useful combinations to go
with the raw bits, for eventual distribution as SVG,
PDF, and maybe a low-res tweaked PNG. If I haven't
posted anything about this after a fortnight, start
bothering me.

	cheers,
	Hugh

Prev: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas Next: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas