Prev: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia Next: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20, Nostalgia

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Special Deal and stuff....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:38:02 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Special Deal and stuff....!

Hello all,

With this coming Sunday being Father's Day, we thought it would be a
good time to run a small promotional offer. Not that it really has
much to do with Father's Day, but we have managed a rather tenuous
link below - other than that it's just an excuse to let you have some
EXTRA FREE STUFF in return for ordering yourselves some goodies from
us!

We were going to just run it for this weekend, but then thought that
didn't give you much time - so we've stretched it to the whole week.
Quite simply, ALL orders received between now and next weekend
(ending 12 midnight UK time on Sunday 22nd June) will have a generous
bundle of EXTRA FREE GOODIES included - the bigger your order the
more freebies you'll get!
The free stuff will be to OUR choice, but we will make sure it is
tailored to the type of things you actually order, so hopefully it
will all be useful to you; you may even get some advance samples of
all-new stuff that hasn't been released yet!

So, what's the link to Father's Day? Well, if you're lucky enough to
be a Dad with gaming-minded kids, or young'uns that you want to
indoctrinate in the Ways of Gaming,  there is no better way to get
them started than with one of our Full Thrust Intro Packs, and a copy
of our new Full Thrust Light starter rules - just two pages of rules
with pre-prepared fleet record sheets, easy to follow for young and
old gamers alike. For the duration of this special offer, anyone
buying an FT Intro Pack will get a generous selection of EXTRA ships
included for their chosen fleets!
We'll put a printed hardcopy of the FT Light rules in with every FT
ship order, but if you want to take a look at them first you can
download them FREE from our website.

On the subject of new stuff, we have a number of new releases due
very soon - they probably won't be out in time for this current
offer, but we'll be doing an introductory special on the new items
when they are ready, so either way you won't miss out.
Whether you are a Gropo or a Vacc-head, we have some great new toys
coming for you.....  :-)

All the best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia Next: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20, Nostalgia