Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller

Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 06:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Traveller & 2300

I hadn't realised that 2300 was coming back. I suppose I should not be
surprised as it was good and Twilight is returning as well. A very
important game for GZG in many different ways I think.

I have been impressed by the GURPS Traveller books as well though i have
not kept up with them as I should have. I like GURPS but I have not
played it since the late 80s and was disappointed that the latest
edition did not simplify it as much as I rather think it needed to be.

I still prefer the classical Traveller setting as well. The latest post
virus books are impressive and rather clever but sometimes a little
contrived.

Michael

"It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer has
done what has been done."
Cardinal Richelieu, in The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas

Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller