Prev: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer Next: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 06:22:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

Allan Goodall wrote:
>  I also haven't seen a whole lot of buzz about the
> game online. Those who bought it liked it, but there's not a ton of
> love for whatever reason

It's mainly the grognards: the old school Traveller players who resent
anyone touching their precious strings of hexadecimal notation and 1977
notions of computers.

I bought Mongoose Traveller. I love it. Those I'm tried it with like it.

My only complaint is the extremely poor artwork.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer Next: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer