Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 20:23:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Sort of super clones, perhaps
> bred to fight the Kra'Vak and decide "why fight for them" sort of
thing.
> As you say all sorts of interesting possibilities.....)

The Tuffleyverse is firmly rooted in science fiction ideas from the
70s, and early 80s. Missing are a number of more recent ideas. As far
as I can tell, there are no transhuman elements in the Tuffleyverse.

If I ever get around to doing a Tuffleyverse RPG (which I've thought
of doing after finishing off the books I'm actually going to get paid
to do) I'd like to explore the nature of humanity in the
Tuffleyverse...

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal